Friday, March 26, 2010

This is where I roam







I considered not going for my walk today. Although I am not so deeply depressed since that first day I do feel slugish. I am a morning person, I am a neat freak and I don't like to sit still. But for PMS, well sometimes things don't get don that otherwise I would go nuts about. And sinc I think I have worked out everyday for like 4 weeks I thought I would take a break today.....But no. I wont.






I am too scared tht my 1 day of rest will turn into 2 and 3. I can't let that happen. My one day of bad eating 2 days ago lingered over to yesterday. I had too much lunch (though healthy lunch) and felt way too full. Then had 2 cookies aftering a group parenting session last night. And 2 big glasses of milk. Dunno why I was craving milk...oh right the cookies. Today needs to be spot on. I wish my TOM would hury up and get here. These feelings usualy go away on the first day of.






Anyway, Iwent to this program last night. It was called the RAPID program. Can't remember what that stands for but basicaly it's a 4 week program designed to help you deal with your "problem child" and how to take care of yourself. At the end of the 4 weeks they give you a list of all services available in our community and you get to pick what you think would be benneficial to you or your child. They do the recommending and refering. I know 1 thing. After listening to the 4 other parents that were there last nigt. Chase is not a problem child. They encouraged me to get him tested for learing a disability through the school psychologist. I plan to talk to his teacher today about this.






On the other hand I feel like August might be the child I should be talking about in this group. It may be more beneficial to him. He is a bit of a problem child. though he is the sweetest and cutest boy, he is a tempermental thing.






Back to the topc of THE PLAN. I have been taking some pics with my phone as I walk. Spring has sprung and it gets kind of exciting for me. The little brooks, the trees, even the pavement looks springey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment