Saturday, March 13, 2010

Almost 1 week, New Tatt

Today is day 6 on plan. No junk at all. I have been having alot of anxiety and panic as a result. Going through surgar/fat withdrawl I think. I feel less of it today although I just got up. But I am hoping this is something that will pass. I am amazed at myself. I have realy never gone this long with no junk at all. I work latr again tonight so it will be another test.

Yester day was a good test also. I spent 5 hours getting a new tattoo and was starving after5ward but i didn't rush out to get some burgers or pizza. I had a BLT sub with extra veggies from Subway. I didn't even ask for extra cheese or may as I usualy do. Then last night for a snack I had a yogert. Yay mI finaly got my 1/2 sleve. I was so nervous but I did it. na dI love it. We didn't get to finish but I will be back in the shop on Monday to get it done. I'm so happy with it.

Ne way I have to go make plans for my mom's 50th Bday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment