Thursday, March 25, 2010

Deep Darks

The other day was a deep dark day. A day that usualy leads to 7 days of deep dark days. Binging and crying... But it didin't. The next day I was fine. And today I am fine. Maybe that is what I am slowly getting from all of this. I had hoped that being healthier would help me in my depression (which I suspect might be PMDD) and maybe it has. Not a complete cure but only one day of it. That is record breaking for me. And I think had I known it was only going to be one day it might not have seemed so everwhelming.

I did go off plan that night. I had a super healthy veggie sub...with some chips and a glass of gingerale and a chocolate bar. But I will not let that get me down I was still onplan for like 2 whole weeks and that is record breaking for me to. So I will just move right along and keep on plan.

I have been feeling alot smaller lately. Like I can see what it is I am going to look like when this si all done. It seems possible and real. I like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment