Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another one Bites The Dust

This will be day 4 of being totaly on plan with no night time binging and it is a beautiful day! I am down 4lbs! And it feels amazing! I KNOW that if I keep this up I will be at my goal by the end of the year. I have to keep that in my mind. This isn't something that might happen or may work. It is working and it will get me there if i trust in the process and keep at it.

Today I'll be doing some yoga. Haven't done that in months. I don't think I have done that since fall. I am looking forward to it. What I am not looking forward to is being back to work for the first time since being on plan. I work in very close proximity to lots of candy and it is torturous. I always find that it is an evening shift at work that throws me off my game. BUT I am going in prepared tonight. i am bringing healthy snacks and no money. So I can't get junk even if I want to. And I am going to try to get to bed as soon as I get home. I often have a hard time wnding down after work and tend to stay up late snacking. NOT TONIGHT! I feel confident and I am not going to let this happen, not today!

The last few days have been kind of emotional for me. I usualy eat my emotions away but I haven't even kind of done that and I feel like they are all up in ma face now. It's kind of overwhelming at times but I haven't let that get the better of me. I am a little surprised at myselfe. The emotional this is usualy the first thing to make me binge. I just need to find something to channel that emotion. Something to take my mind off of it or express it in a better way. I used to write about it when I felt it but I found it was like opening a flood gate and I could spend a whole day just writing about things that upset me that would lead to mire things I haven't thought of in a while and it was just more upsetting than good.

I need something artistic to do. Something creative always makes me feel better. It's been so long since I have drawn or anything that I think that could be very theraputic for me. Perhaps I'll look into that.

Anyway, off to workout and enbark on my day 4 of on plan life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment