Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Badass Tattoo

I finished my tattoo yesterday. It is amazing and I am so in love with it. But as anyone with even one tattoo knows it makes me want the next one. And yes I have 100's planned out. I wiil hopefuly take pics of it soon but right now it is kinda sore and grose.

On to the good stuff! I am down to 224lbs as of this morning! Down 4 lbs in 1 week. I was so worried I was feeling like I was doing all this work and and that it wouldn't pay off. I weighed everyday and everyday it said 228lbs. I know I super should not be weighing everyday. My rule is once a week but untill I get down to 222lbs I am a bit on edge about it. I was down to 223 this summer and I feel like once I get back there everything else is such a bonus.

This is my year! It is my year to get this weight gone. Not just get smaller but get stronger. I want strong lean muscles and abs. I dunno if I'll ever see those abs but I want to feel them lol. I want to learn to deal with this depression and not eat to feel better. I want to do so much better for myself.

Off to walk in the rain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment