Monday, March 15, 2010

Milestone!

As a kid I was tall and skinney. But I always ate junk food and sweets. For snack at school my mom would give me a $1 and I would stop at the corner store by my buss stop and get 100 penny candy. Most days after school I would walk to my Nanny's house and she always gave up money to get chips at the store. I ate ice cream all the time. It was my favorite.

As an adult I had my own money and was never taught how to eat healthy so I ate junk alot. Takeout was not a treat we got often as kids but as an adult it was quick and easy. When I lost weight (both times) I even allowed myself to eat crap from time to time. At least every other day. A bag of chips here, pizza there, McD's on the run. I ate well all day and thought I deserved these things as a reward.

Yesterday was my 7th full day on plan. 7 day of no junk food at all. Not at work, not at night, and not for Snday dinner at my mom's where pies and cakes run rampid! I feel AMAZING! AND,...I am out of the 230's. I was 223lbs in the fall but jumped back up to 239lbs over Christmas. I am back on my way down to where I was at my lowest and I do not plan to stop. I feel like I have the secret. Like I found the key. That part that was missing.

On a side note, I got my new tattoo on Friday. 5 hours in Brian's chair and it still isn't done. Hopefuly next Monday it will be healed enough to get it finished. I won't add a pic of it untill it is finished tho. Now to get out in this georgeous sun we've been having all week.♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment