Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm a beast!

Just finished THE most amazing workout ever in the history of workouts. I was on my treadmill for 45 min and in those 45 min I trew in some big inlines and..I ran a couple times. I was awesomw. THEN I jumped off and lifted some weights.THEN I did a few lunges and some abs work. WHAT! It felt so incredible. And I find when I workout like a beast like that I get this awesome "runners rush" all goose bumps and endorphens. Love it!

I know it's only been a few days of eating better and working out seriously but I already feel less bloated. And a bit stronger. I have been trying to steer clear of the scale for now because I don't want to be disapointed if there isn't a change. I just want to enjoy the successes in how I feel first. I want to realy get into this before I start trying to be precise and expecting xyz each week. But I think I am well on my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment