Saturday, March 27, 2010

Side Effects

Worst night. Worked untill midnight last night. Ate...ok all day and had subway mini for supper. Got home and Tyler had a case of beer. Fine you're getting beer, I'm getting McDonalds. Made perfect sense at 12:45am. Came back home, now after 1am. Ate my burger in bed then went to sleep. WORST IDEA EVER! I know this is the PMS fcuking with me. It happens every time. I cannot get my energy up, I crave crappy food. Even my breathing is more difficult. I did workout 2X yesterday. I did 1 hour walking outside then later did legs and back video from P90X. Walking is a might difficult today. But that in no way makes up for the crap i put in my body yesterday.

Because of all this PMS and sodium up the wazoo I am up to 227lbs this morning. Mind you it feels like I have a small country living in my belly I'm so bloated. Wanna know what else sucks? Cuz I'll tell ya. We had 2 weeks of amazingly spring like weather and yesterday right after my walk it started to snow. Now it looks like winter again and instead of 4-8 degrees celciuc it is like 15 below zero. COLD. I hate the COLD. I will walk in the rain or sun or heat but not freezing cold snow.

OK I know I sound like a whiney little baby right now and I kind of feel like one. It's one of those things where everything is comming together amazingly and the FLOP. Now I am not beaten. I have noticed that although on the first day I was terribly depressed and yesterday I was kind a weepy to. It's not as devistating as before. So there is something to my plan to stomp out this PMDD with diet and exercise. I caved in spots and haven't got it yet but I will. And today is a new day. I will not be outside walking around but I have a gum in my basement and I'll be doing some p90x today. I will get past this by the skin of my teeth this time but next time I will be ready for it.

Tonight is UFC 111 and GSP is fighting that new British guy. So we'll be watching that and I dread some snacks sneaking in the house. I'll have to be extra good all day to prepare just incase. Luck to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment