Sunday, March 28, 2010

EEFFFFFF!

Last night was the fights and I had chips and icecream and pizza. EFF! This morning I weighed 228. I know that it is likely that some of that is sodium and whatever. But realy what the hell am I doing? I worked out insanely hard yesterday. I did P90X Kempo Karate with my hubby and his friend. 1 hour I didn't give up (legs dying from P90X legs and back the day before) and today i am in serious pain all over. I am not going to stop. But I wish I hadn't shoved all that useless calories into my body.

And where the eff is my period. I mean I wish it would just hury up and get here so I could move on. I hate feeling like this. This whole week was like winter again. In every way. And the nice warm weather is supposed to start up again on Mon. That will be a relief. I need some nice weather to motivate me.

I just need to focus. This is going to be rough though. Auggie's bithday supper is at my mom's today and then here on Wednesday. Then Easter the following Sunday, then Chase's birthday that Thursday, then a party for both boys that Friday. Oh lord. Nervous to say the least. If I had stayed on plan till then I would be solid. But I am on that slippery slope. And I am slipping.

Anyway. I have to go get a good workout in before I have to make a monkey birthday cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment