Saturday, April 17, 2010

OMG the stress!

I am soo stressed out lately. Not that stress is something new for me. I am dealing with it without scarfing down junk. For instance last night I came home from work to the neighbor's yard full of cars and a huge party going on. These ppl are degenerates and low lifes and we have had nothing but trouble from them. The police are there constantly, our home was broken into last summer by one of their friends that was staying with them, fights, drinking and driving, so on and so on. Anyway, so when they have big parties it makes me very nervous. I was beside myself wanting a junkie treat. I complained and pouted. But I didn't get something. Hubby talked me down and eventualy I fell asleep. So there is a win for me I guess.

I have a problem with cleaning. I am a neat freak. Like full out ocd about it (exagerating but still). Mess makes me panic. I have been working alot this week and hubb is the opposit of me. He basicaly cleans...nothing. He's kind of useless in that department. So as the clutter and mess grows so does my anxiety about it. For the life of me I don't know how to get over this.

My youngest son is giving me emense termoil. The temper tantrums and the defiance and the mischeif. Always into something, always yelling, always doing the opposit of what I say. Does not listen in any way. My other kids are not like this. If he isn't home the other 3 kids...well it seems like there are no kids here. I love hime and he can be the sweetest and the cutest and...I just don't know how to handle him. I feel like I went so wrong somewhere and I don't know how to help him. Everything is a fight or screaming match. It starts the moment he wakes up untill he is sleeping. It's very overwhelming.

Anywho. Off to try to get some workout in before the day goes all to hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment