Monday, April 12, 2010

Thanks for the Cheesey Potatoes....and the the Bacon Burger.

As per usual I had Sunday supper at my mom's yesterday. We had steak and these rediculously unhealthy cheesey potatoes. Then that night me and hubby order bacon cheese burgers from our fav resturant. So it is no surprise that the scale has not been moving an smidge.

I need to focus on my food and get this done. Like ASAP. I need to get out of the 200's by summertime. I can do this. I have to focus. That is so hard. I always feel so confused and off track with everything.

I have been major stressed out lately. Life seems so chaotic and I don't know how to focus on anything.I have all these ideas of how to make things better. Like eating, I know what to eat and how much. But it never works out that way. Same with everything form my kids to my job. I am spread too thin over my life. I am scared that I am not the only one suffering from it either.

Today has possibility though. Today could be a better day. Or not...

0 comments:

Post a Comment