Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oatmeal & P90X

After a full week of eating slips here and there My TOM is over and I feel amazing again. Yesterday was spot on. I have been trying to do P90X with my husband at least every other day. I realy want this and I want to be in good shape not just smaller. I want to be ripped lol. That thought kind of makes me laugh. I was thin in highschool but not muscley at all. It'[s hard to think of.

For like the last year I have had oatmeal with apples for breakfast. The instant kind. But I tried the stove top stuff this morning. The regular kind. BARF! It's like eating wet cardboard. Back to the instant stuff for me I guess.

I have to go get a new scale this week. I was down another 2 lbs on my mom's scale but I don't trust it. I was thinking about weighing myself on the industrial scale at the shop. It's pretty acurate. I'd have to keep doing that tho. And I don't know how crazy I am about the guys at the shop seeing how much I actualy weigh.

I have always been told I cary my weight well. I've even been told not to loose too much more. PPl never believe me that I was almost 300lbs and that I n0w weigh like 220lbs. but maybe that is what ppl are supposed to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment