Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Addict!

I think it is time for a n intervention on myself. I am a serious food addict. It feels so wrong. Like yesterday I had icecream and pizza and cookies. And after the fact was like "what the fak. WHAT DID YOU DO?" I feel out of controll. No wonder it has taken like 2 years for me to lose 60lbs. I don't want it to take another 3 to lose the next 70lbs. I need to finish this this year.

I did get a call from Family Services yesterday. My name came up on the waiting list for counciling. I hope that hepls. I feel like it is something I realy need. I am going to try AGAIN to start bloging daily. Right now my brain is on jumble mode but i had to start somewhere.

This constant conflicting feeling of being ready to do this for real and being suckered into flaking out by my own messed up mind it BEYOND frustrating.

It is morning and I just finished my breakfast. 1 egg, WG toast and v8. Then I am watching biggest loser then off for a workout. Today has to be the day. It has to be the first day of doing this thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment