Friday, February 26, 2010

Epic Battle!




Yesterday was my first day back on plan with no night time munchies. I worked out hard. Went for a walk outside cuz it was beautiful. Today I am off to the same start. So hopefuly this is the beginning of something perminant.




When I go for my walk outside I have a specific route that I take. It's 2 laps around my neighborhood which is basically a huge hill. It is very steep, straight up one side and then a long winding downward side. The up part is very difficult and gets the blood pumping and the legs burning. I almost chickened out and wasn't going to do the second loop for fear of the hill. BUT in my head there was an EPIC BATTLE going on. The fat lazy me was trying to win but the strong healthy me kicked her ass and we did the second loop. I literaly visualized the healthy me hog tieing the fat one and throwing her in a closet. LOMA. Hey, whatever works right?




I feel like every decision I make is a fight. I constantly fight with myself. I think I just need a few more wins in the right direction and this will get easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment