Saturday, January 23, 2010

Down 8lbs in 7 Days!

I think today is day 6 or 7 totaly on plan and I am down 8lbs this morning! I am almost back at the 50lbs lost mark I was at before Christmas. I'm kinda proud. I know 8lbs will not be the loss every week but it's an amazing start.

Last time i was so focused on the working out part of the plan that i wasn't eating right. Better but not right. Everyone kept telling me it's 20% exercise and 80% food. I was a little stuborn about it but they were right. I am still getting in my workouts which I love but the food plan is making it soooooo much easier. Before i kind of felt like I was always half assing it. This time I feel confident. Most of the time lol.

I am wishing it was spring or summer time now. I always find it easier to workout in the warm weather cuz I'm an outside kind of gal. I prefer not to be stuffed up in my gym/basement. Side note, I realy have to dust the cobwebs in the windows down there. I love to walk outsied and feel the breeze and smell the fresh air. I'm a little clostriphobic and the basement is so gloomey. I have to find some way to make it less dungeon like. I have managed to get outside a couple of days sledding and skating but unless it's +1 degree celcius or higher it's too cold. And usualy it's -5 or colder. Not good for outside anything.

So off to get that much needed exercise in the gloomy basement. Gott get some flowers or pictures down there or something lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment