Friday, January 22, 2010

Crank!


I ran out of my workout drink of choice today and had to get some more. So off to GNC I go and they can't get it in, their shipment is stuck at the border. GREAT! So I had to get something else that is kinda the same but it doesn't always agree with my tummy. BOO.


So this is day 5 OP and so far so good. I am a bit on the cranky side so instead of eating to make myself feel better I got a few nose rings and some hats for the kids. Got 10 for $10 can't have too many hats in this weather. Then I got thinkin about tattoos. As I often do. And I want another one. Or rather I want to elaborate on the one on my arm. Add a coi fish to it. Course tattoo costs lots and I didn't have lots. Also I am not sure I want to do any more "decorating" untill the "house is renovated". Know what I mean. I don't know what my arm will look like 100lbs lighter and I wouldn't want to ruin my art. But maybe next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment